KK Beach opened its doors in mid-December 2016 and is a contemporary and stylish beachfront boutique hotel with ten stunning rooms, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Located on the west side of Habaraduwa, the hotel is just 12km from Galle and the beach stretches as far as the eye can see.
Having built up an International reputation at the award winning Kahanda Kanda the owner, George Cooper, has turned his attention to the stunning Sri Lankan coastline. He identified the need for a chic but affordable beachfront hotel, which offers delicious food, as well as superbly comfortable accommodation.
Both Kahanda Kanda and KK Beach work in conjunction with each other, whilst being quite different in many ways.There is a free tuk tuk shuttle for guests wishing to go for lunch or dinner at Kahanda Kanda, and similarly guests from KK can enjoy a free shuttle service if coming to KK Beach for lunch or dinner.
The underlying factors for both hotels is the quality of the product, the level of personal service offered to guests, and the continuing attention to detail.
All the artwork in the hotel has been commissioned from Sri Lankan artists, giving them an opportunity to showcase their talents, and all the paintings are for sale.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
Total number of rooms: 10 air-conditioned rooms.
- 4 x Penthouse suites with Seating area, Satellite TV, private sunbathing terrace and large bathrooms with bathtubs. Approx 105 sqm
- 2 x Penthouses with seating area, Satellite TV, private sunbathing terrace and large bathrooms with bathtubs. Approx 85 sqm
- 2 x Suites – with a Sitting Room and Satellite TV. Approx 60 sqm
- 2 x Deluxe Double Rooms Approx 40sqm
All rooms are air-conditioned and have spacious ensuite bathrooms, and outdoor private terraces with 20 metre long infinity edged Swimming pool
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Massages available in your room
- Sitting Room & Bar
- In-room dining
- Off street parking
- Private Parties
- Yoga Class
- Entire hotel rental