Be spirited off into a world of exquisite pomp and grandeur at the erstwhile home of Jaipur’s royalty, the inimitable Taj Rambagh Palace. The seemingly unending acres of marble glisten under the summer sun, and the Mughal and Oriental gardens ring with melodious birdsong. Your luxurious room is only your first glimpse into the life of the Maharaja and Maharani; a Heritage Walk through the palace will help you uncover the centuries of history surrounding you. The serene Jiva Spa offers treatments drawn from ancient therapies preferred by royalty, you will experience flavours crafted to suit the palate of the king and queen.
Set in 47 acres of tranquil, landscaped gardens, Rambagh Palace is Jaipur's foremost Royal Palace residence. Located close to the walled 'Pink City', spectacular forts, and all the unique shopping bazaars of Jaipur, the Palace unveils the rich culture and history of the erstwhile rulers of Rajasthan. Built in 1835 as a hunting lodge, it became the palace residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur in 1925, then was converted as India's first palace hotel in 1957. An architectural masterpiece, Rambagh presents a fine blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Sensitively restored to its former glory with refurbished rooms overlooking courtyards with fountains or verdant gardens, airy verandahs, idyllic front lawns and a warm intimate lobby, guests relive the royal lifestyle at Rambagh. In addition, personalized butlers are there throughout the Palace who are knowledgeable hosts to modern day Maharajas.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 45 rooms
- 33 suites
- Luxurious rooms & suites with stunning palace garden & courtyard views
- Options of smoking & non-smoking accommodation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi for resident guests
- Italian marble bathrooms with luxury bath amenities
- Fine-dining Indian speciality restaurant—Suvarna Mahal
- Rajput Room & Verandah Café, all-day-dining restaurants
- Polo Bar Steam, the lounge bar
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Jiva Grande Spa
- Large outdoor & indoor pools 24-hour fitness centre
- Yoga & meditation at Yoga Pavilion
- Croquet facilities
- Nine-hole golf putting green & access to the Rambagh Golf Course
- Table tennis table
- 24-hour on-call doctor & nurse
- Facilities for the differently abled.
- 24-hour fitness centre